Wednesday 29 January 2014

Not all salts are created equal


I am a health and fitness enthusiast. I spend most of my time nose deep in research about various food substances and their effect on human health. During one of my researches I came across the old saying “not all salts are created equal” which piqued my curiosity and intrigue so I decided to trace its origins. It appears that saying refers to common table salt that we consume and another healthier substitute for it known as Himalayan salt or pink Himalayan salt and even rock salt in some regions. Most of the data that I came across described the composition of both the salts and elucidated how Himalayan salt was superior owing to its constituent elements, unaltered form and 80+ trace elements. I am sure most of the audience is well aware of these facts but what majority probably doesn’t know is that there are varying qualities of Himalayan salt also.




More thorough research yielded something surprising that all the Himalayan salt mined from various sites located around the mountainous region of Pakistan differs in consistency and quality. Himalayan salt mined from the Khewra mines (second largest Himalayan salt mine in the world) is more crystalline in composition which makes it ideal for cooking salt and salt lick manufacturing. It is however not fit for manufacturing Himalayan salt lamps as the crystals tend to chip away running the shape of lamp. Similarly Himalayan salt mined from Kala Bagh and Qauid-a-bad mines are more suited for turning into Himalayan salt lamps. This however doesn’t mean that Himalayan salt mined from any of these places is any less when it comes to healthy composition of 80+ minerals.

For best, superior quality and pure Himalayan salt always rely on www.himasalts.com.

3 comments:

  1. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive share, I recently given this onto a colleague who was doing a small analysis with this. And the man actually bought me breakfast because I came across it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for any treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending time to go over this, I’m strongly concerning this and really like reading more about this topic. If you can, as you grow expertise, could you mind updating your blog site with an increase of details? It is actually highly useful for me. Large thumb up for this text! salt lick horses

    ReplyDelete